job summary: Summary:
Randstad Professionals is currently seeking an experienced tax professional with 5+ years with strong ASC 740 background.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Job Details:
- Prepares tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules.
- Recommends tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues.
- Maintains legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
- Maintains compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Revises procedures by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for calculation of tax provisions.
- Identifies profitability of potential mergers and acquisitions by analyzing tax information; calculating key ratios; identifying areas of tax savings.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- 5+ years of Tax experience
- Active CPA
- BS Degree in Accounting
- ASC 740 experience is required
- Public Accounting background is highly preferred
Total Compensation package $100k - $115k.
For more information, please reach out to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.