Director of Accounting Opportunity with one of the top employers in Richmond!
We are looking for someone with 10+ years of Accounting experience (public/private mix BIG 4), CPA License, Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance and with experience dealing with complex technical accounting issues such as: Revenue Recognition, Lease Accounting, and Purchase Accounting.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Directing all aspects of accounting consolidations across subsidiaries.
- Responsible for Revenue Recognition, Capital Lease, and Purchase Accounting compliance and implementation.
- Analyzing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets.
- Issue regular status and ad-hoc reports to senior management.
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with other business partners.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Responsible for building, development the accounting department
- Interacting with board of directors and external auditors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA is required
- 10+ years of public and private accounting experience (Revenue Recognition, Lease Accounting, and Purchase Accounting)
- BIG 4 experience is required.
- 6+ years Leading large teams
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.