Large company in Richmond is looking for an experienced accounting professional to join their large Accounts Payable team as their Manager. This position reports to the AP Director.
We are looking for someone who has experience dealing with complex systems implementations, driving processes efficiencies, as well as leading and supervising a large team.
Compensation for this position: $105k - $119k
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $107,000 - 119,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management of the team, holding self and team members accountable for performance excellence including meeting operational service level targets in a quality controlled manner.
- Set measurable objectives and development plans for staff, and develop and monitor progress on function goals and objectives to identify when revisions are required. Drive strategic workforce planning strategies as a normal course of business including management of staff capacity planning.
- Provide functional expertise in disbursements, controls, and general financial operations and leadership to the team
- Identify and drive implementation of operational improvements and business process re-engineering strategies to enhance department performance, manage risk, and benchmark to industry best practices.
- Provide training and interpretations to employees/business areas on Accounting-specific policies
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
- 6+ years of Accounting experience with a large organization
- 3+ years of experience leading a team and dealing with multiple projects
- CPA is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Oracle experience is a plus
For more information about this opportunity, please reach out to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.