Real Estate Analyst
$50-65K plus generous bonus
Hunt Valley, MD
Incredible opportunity for a recent Finance graduate or professional with 1-2 years of experience to join a continuously growing organization the real estate industry! This role will analyze and report on commercial real estate, tenant and market level financial performance for a distinguished long running portfolio! This firm is diversified in retail, healthcare, land and multi-use properties. This role will be key to supporting the VP and Director of Real Estate, and identifying trends and presenting to Senior Management.
location: Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Reporting regarding financial performance issues, billing, lease/loan and covenant compliance,
- Supporting senior management with ad hoc and valuation analyses
- Financial analysis related to market trends, real estate transactions, and valuations.
- Budgeting/forecasting/variance analysis
- Portfolio client communications and presentations.
- Systems process improvement in order to improve operations
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Economics
- 0-2 years of financial analysis experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Please send your resume to Kerry.Pachino@randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.