Internal Auditor needed to support the US Headquarters of a $14B International power-house. This company offers a progressive growth path within the IA department or cross functionally into FP&A and Corporate Accounting. This is an incredible opportunity to transition from public accounting into a robust internal audit department.
location: Columbia, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Internal controls: defining and implementing processes to yield positive review from external auditors
- Audit existing procedures and provide work papers to identify areas for improvement
- Perform accounting, transaction and compliance testing to evaluate the existence, efficiency and effectiveness of internal control procedures and adequacy of control documentation.
- Business process improvement
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
- CPA and/or CIA highly preferred
- 1+ years' progressive experience in public accounting or internal audit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with the Executive leadership team in a polished and professional manner
Send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com
skills: Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.