EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR ACCOUNTANTS EARLY IN THEIR CAREER: Respected and well-established Consulting Firm is seeking a bright, friendly Staff Accountant to join their team. Great chance to build or hone a wide variety of skills. Office locations include SF Financial District, Silicon Valley and the South Bay.
location: San Mateo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Accounts payable processing
- Researching and resolving issues or discrepancies with clients' accounts, bill pay or invoices
- Responding to client requests and inquiries
- Managing vendor relationships, requests, and payments
- Monitoring accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Performing monthly reconciliations of client credit cards and providing reports as needed
- Providing accurate documentation in accordance with records retention policies and procedures
- Assisting with year-end reporting of 1099s
- Managing charitable contribution letters for annual tax packages
- Handling special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- CPA eligible preferred
- 0 to 3 years of accounting, accounts payable or bookkeeping experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Office; QuickBooks experience preferred
- High attention to detail, problem solver & intellectually curious
- Adhere to the highest level of confidentiality
For immediate & confidential information, contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.