Fraud Investigator II
location: Monrovia, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
experience: 2 Years
Conduct investigations of suspicious loss or account activity related to straightforward or moderately complex fraud schemes.
Use sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals under general supervision.
Work cross functionally to handle assist with escalated customer issues
Independently review queues and process moderately complex cases in accordance with standard operating procedures and quality guidelines.
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience in financial services or retail industry in a operational capacity
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and willingness to further enhance those skillsets
- High professional integrity given the daily requirements to handle confidential and proprietary data.
- Ability to take initiative and execute tasks under general supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- 24/7 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the normal business hours.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, self-assured, selfless attitude.
- Performs miscellaneous and additional job-related duties as assigned.
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.