Are you a Payroll Tax Expert? If so, stop and consider this great opportunity!!
Our Client, located in the southeast Nashville area, is actively seeking a contract Payroll Tax Specialist with an opportunity for permanent hire!!
This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of tasks related to payroll such as preparing, processing, and maintaining Payroll Standards and Compliance in executing tasks to accurately pay assigned employees.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Must be knowledgeable in the areas of payroll processing, tips, weighted average over time (WAOT), error correction, tax maintenance, time keeping, and non-health and welfare benefits
- Analyzes, resolves, and corrects pre/post employee taxes (BEDI), W-55, Service Management tickets and update applicable entries and systems
- Knowledgeable in multi-state employee taxes including locals and reciprocity (state or local)
- Able to calculate gross-to-net manually, including state or locals taxes
- High school degree or equivalent required but some college a plus
- 1+ years of payroll experience in processing payroll, data entry, taxes (multi-state), garnishments, and year-end processing using an automated payroll system
- Prior experience in a high-volume/fast-paced environment required
- ADP and UltiPro software knowledge desired
Would you like to learn more about this great opportunity??? APPLY NOW or send resumes directly to Brittany Johnston at email@example.com
skills: Payroll Tax, Ultipro, Payroll Tax-Multistate, ADP-HR, ADP Taxware
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.