job summary: Marketing Assistant
A utility holding company, serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers is currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their Minneapolis, Minnesota location.
If you are looking to work within a Corporate environment, and gain valuable experience within your professional Marketing career, we'd love to hear from you!
location: Shakopee, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
- Support Product Managers in planning and implementing marketing activities as well as operational functions.
- Provide logistical support through planning, scheduling and coordination.
- Help with task administration, ensuring requests are submitted, tracked and shipped in a timely manner.
- Assist with or drives marketing projects as needed.
- Ensure the highest level of quality is achieved within deadline.
- Support marketing, sales, and creative teams in the development and execution of promotional programs including brochures, sales sheets, direct mail, advertising, and web content.
- Perform basic research and prepare documents and other marketing materials.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
If you wish to apply, please send your resume along with a short summary of your qualifications directly to: email@example.com
- College Degree preferred.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment, and with deadlines.
- Strong communication or organization skills required.
- Strong MS Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Previous work experience within a utilities focused environment preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.