Reputable healthcare company situated in Columbia is seeking a Finance Manager due to internal promotion. Offering first class benefits to include: 4 weeks of paid time off, tuition reimbursement for advanced degrees and certificates, 5% 401K match, and 40 hour work week with no expectation of overtime.
The Finance Manager will participate on a team of tenured professionals to prepare corporate and operational financial reports and manage a small team. Understanding of Maryland healthcare regulations highly preferred.
location: Columbia, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Management of 4 direct reports including training, mentorship, and professional development
- Preparation of operational budgets and monthly forecasts for $200M business
- Oversight of monthly and ad hoc financial reports on the profitability of the organization, KPI analysis, and variance
- Financial modeling using Access and/or SQL, and excel
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (or related field of study)
- CPA and/or MBA highly preferred
- 6+ years experience in corporate finance
- 2+ years managerial experience
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and ability to manipulate large sets of data
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
skills: Budgeting, Variance Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.