Randstad's Client, a healthcare company located in North County, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Analyst for a temporary to hire opportunity. The Accounts Receivable Analyst will be responsible for day to day management of receivables, billing, and aging reports. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting with 1+ years of corporate work experience (internships included!).
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 20 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Set up new accounts and manage change requests for existing accounts
- Cash receipts, daily wires, lockbox, and deposits
- Credit and debit memos
- Dispute and payment discrepancy resolution
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in the health sciences, biotech, pharmaceuticals, or related industry preferred
skills: Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, Analysis, AR, Cash Posting, Invoices, Aging Receivables, Payments/Cash Posting, A/R Review, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.