Growing property development company in the East Bay is seeking a Finance Manager to join their team. Candidate must have over five years of experience with property management and development, along with experience in managing 2 or more direct reports. Candidate must have advanced knowledge in property development and management, understand regulations, and have excellent communication with strong presentation skills. Responsibilities will include preparation and analysis of budgets for each property, prepare financial compliance reports, assist in budget development for grant proposals, and have system implementation experience when needed.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this posting.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare and analyze annual budgets for properties
- Prepare monthly budgets projections and forecasts
- Be involved in annual financial compliance reports
- Have an in depth understanding in property management, development, and government funding sources
- Manage multi-year cash flow projections for developments
- Be involved in budgets, track/report project budgets
- Be involved in system implementations and updates
- BA or BS degree required
- Over 5 years of experience with property management and development
- Be an expert of understanding specific regulations guided by regulatory agencies and government funding sources
- Be able to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Yardi Voyager highly preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to posting.
skills: Property Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.