We are seeking a talented Senior Financial Reporting Analyst to own the preparation and delivery of the financial reports and analysis of an OC Real Estate company and its affiliates (the Company) used by management to monitor the Company's performance.
This role will work directly with the CFO and is a highly visible role within the organization.
location: Santa Ana, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
As the Senior Financial Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing, preparing, and maintaining monthly financial statements for 10+ companies
- Performing value-add analysis of company financials to determine actions to take
- Creating profitability reports for each construction project
- Preparing tax returns for multiple entities and ensuring compliance with various jurisdictions
- Additional tasks such as budgeting and forecasting, maintaining chart of accounts, and assisting with external audit.
Top applicants for the Senior Financial Reporting Analyst will have:
- Construction, real estate, property management, or home-building experience
- Tax prep experience
- CPA or MBA
- Experience with construction software like Newstar
We will begin interviewing for this position 7/24 so be sure to apply now to be considered!
skills: Financial Analysis, Financial Statements, Variance Analysis, Corporate Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.