job summary: Audit Risk Manager Overview
The team provides audit coverage over home lending, consumer credit cards, retailer credit solutions, auto lending, private student lending, and personal loans products and processes. This newly created technology focused team would be responsible for assessing risk and performing technology related control testing across all the consumer lending businesses. They would work closely with the other teams within Consumer Lending and with the Enterprise Technology Audit team to coordinate and ensure strong overall technology coverage.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 29 per hour
work hours: 9 to 4
experience: 0 Years
With guidance/support from the engagement supervisors Auditor Risk Manger:
- Identifies and assesses key IT and data related risks and controls within the business processes and develops effective test plans for engagements with limited guidance
- Exhibits appropriate judgment regarding issue notification
- Issues draft findings to internal client (business partner) management
- Drafts final audit reports for review by the engagement supervisor and Senior Audit Manager
- Coaches junior staff regarding required knowledge and skills Audit Risk Manager exhibit understanding of related business functions that include technology, operational, financial, and regulatory understanding across multiple businesses.
- This position is responsible for leading projects that are generally small to moderate in size and complexity and often handles additional assignments simultaneously.
Audit Risk Manager are able to:
- Develop and apply effective project leadership skills
- Demonstrate professional skepticism
- Present audit results in an objective and unbiased manner
- Write opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions
- Escalate significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management
- Effectively coach and guide other team members through the audit process
- 4+ years of experience in one of the following: audit, technology risk management, technology governance, or availability
- Excellent Excel and Access skills (VLookup/MACRO/PIVOT)
qualifications: Desired Qualifications:
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Audit experience at a large financial institution or accounting firm
- BS/BA degree or higher.
- Proven analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy. Knowledge and understanding of audit methodologies and tools that support audit processes
- Knowledge and work experience in consumer lending or with consumer lending products and processes
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
skills: $0-50 million, $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.