Are you looking to work in a dynamic environment for a company in the technology manufacturing industry?
We are seeking a Senior Technical Accountant for a large manufacturer of security technology in Orange County!
This Senior Technical Accountant should have experience with revenue recognition, inventory accounting, and researching new accounting regulations.
location: Santa Ana, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Senior Technical Accountant responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Researching and addressing technical accounting topics for GAAP treatment including revenue recognition, capitalization of inventory costs, new accounting pronouncements, and other complex accounting matters.
- Revenue recognition, documentation, and resolution
- Review and Analyze inventory and margin reports
- Assist with month-end closing process over revenue, inventory, and cost of sales including preparing journal entries and account reconciliations
- Additional details upon request
The ideal candidate will have:
- Manufacturing, technology, or distribution accounting experience
- CPA preferred
- Public accounting experience
- Netsuite preferred
This is an immediate need so apply now to be considered!
skills: Account Reconciliation, Cost Accounting, Inventory, Bank Reconciliations, Inventory Physical, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.