Our client, a highly respected multi-million company is looking for an experienced accountant to join their fast growing team in Omaha, NE. The Senior Accountant will report directly to the Accounting Manager.
The firm provides a highly competitive salary ($70k - $75k + up to 25% bonus, 9% 401K match) and an extensive array of group benefits and tremendous growth opportunities within their current facility.
location: Bennington, Nebraska
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Ensure the accurate and timely recording of accounting activity, including current inter company transactions
- Perform routine activities including journal entries, account reconciliations, financial statement preparation, and other month-end close activities.
- Work closely with the financial systems team to continue to maintain tables, ensuring proper eliminations within Oracle.
- Assist in preparation of month-end reports including but not limited to flux analysis with explanations
- Assists in the timely preparation of filings which include the Statutory annual statement and compliance
- Act as liaison between internal and external teams by providing guidance, providing transaction support, handling inquires, resolving issues and communicating policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of corporate or public accounting
- CPA is required
- Strong Excel
If you would like to explore this opportunity and learn more about it, please email Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com.
skills: CPA, $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.