Looking to grow your Accounting and Finance career? Randstad Professionals
Greater Tampa team specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing and helps hundreds of professionals grow their career each year. We have an opportunity for a Accounting Manager that will oversee all aspects of the accounting department.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Job duties for the Accounting Manager position include, but are not limited to:
- Budgeting / forecasting, including variance analysis.
- Periodic financial closings.
- Account reconciliations.
- Financial statement preparation.
- Sales & Use tax filings.
- A/P & A/R processing.
- Journal entries.
Requirements for the Accounting Manager position include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree, Accounting.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with ERP applications.
- Desire and ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Superb communication abilities, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals
recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates in-person or virtually and present the best talent interviews with the employer - we will move quickly!
Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Management, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.