Unbelievable opportunity to join a world-renowned organization with notable benefits and great work/life balance. Offering a 40 hour work week with no expectation of overtime AND a flex schedule; this role is perfect for a CPA looking for a challenging and rewarding career without sacrificing their home life.
This multi-billion dollar organization offers a progressive benefits package to include inexpensive healthcare coverage, 4 weeks paid time off, $15K annual tuition reimbursement, 5% match on 401K, and a 40 hour work week with a flex schedule!!!
This visible role is typically used as a stepping stone into management. The last two people to have sat in this role are now at the Director level.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Technical accounting research for complex accounting issues
- Point of contact for external auditors
- Preparation of board packages for the financial committee on a quarterly basis
- Frequent interaction with C-Suite and board members for ad hoc projects
- CPA, BS Accounting
- 4+ years progressive experience
- Public accounting audit foundation highly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP
Click to apply or send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: CPA, Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.