We have an exciting opportunity for an FP&A Manager to help build the finance function out for a growing manufacturing company in Huntington Beach!
This is a purely finance role and is responsible for the management of financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting, performance measurement, strategic planning and decision support for organization.
location: Huntington Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: FP&A Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyze current and past trends in KPI's including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial analysis schedules and reports.
- Implement and work with a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes and drive efficiencies and understand return on investment in marketing programs and new product roll outs.
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to Management for decision making purposes.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Support Senior Management team and Department Heads with in-depth analysis.
- Prepare presentations for Board of Directors and Senior Management team.
- Recommend and implement efficiencies and revised policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with, develop and support company personnel development.
- Develop and manage the annual budgeting process.
- Develop and manage the quarterly forecast and re-forecast process.
- Manage and maintain physical and electronic files in a consistent, orderly and usable manner.
The ideal FP&A Manager MUST HAVE
- Manufacturing experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
We are hosting interviews for this role on Thursday 8/1 in the morning so be sure to apply now to be considered!
skills: Budgeting, Analysis, Analysis - Sales, FP&A / Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.