We are seeking a Tax Senior for a regional CPA firm in Newport Beach!
This firm has great work life balance and boasts a fun and collaborative environment.
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Tax Senior Responsibilities:
- Assisting in tax compliance, planning and projections, responding to notices and examinations, and performing federal and state research on a variety of clients and across multiple tax engagements
- Assisting with corporate tax, partnerships, high net worth individuals, and trusts
- Playing a key part in meeting IRS due dates and other deadlines by preparing corporate and personal income tax returns
- Helping mentor, train, guide, and instruct lower level staff/interns
Ideal qualifications for Tax Senior:
- Minimum of at least 3 years of recent Public Accounting experience in Tax
- Must be a CPA candidate with preference given to those that have the CPA credential
- Ability to quickly become proficient in the other information technology tools used by our firm such as CCH's ProSystem fX and/or Engagement software packages is expected and if you have experience in these, that's even better!
Apply now to be considered!
skills: Tax Research, TAX, Corporate Tax, Partnership Tax, Multi-State Tax, Trust & Estate Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.