Global manufacturing organization in Westchester, NY is looking for an Accounts Payable specialist to join their team. The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running in a very fast paced environment.
location: West Harrison, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 1 Years
- Full-cycle accounts payable processing including matching, batching, and coding invoices
- Process Accounts Payable invoices on an accurate and timely basis for multiple locations (30-40 locations)
- Research and resolve Purchase Order/invoice discrepancies
- Provide quality customer service to internal and external customers and vendors
- Vendor setup and management
- Processing expense reports,
- Updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L,
- Preparing and processing checks.
- Perform compliance for unclaimed checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (1099, 1096, etc)
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed.
- Other tasks as needed (Administrative Tasks)
- 2-5 years' experience processing AP for multiple locations.
- Strong PC skills including intermediate proficiency in Excel (VLOOKUP and pivot tables)
skills: Accounts Payable, AP, Month-End Close, Matching, Invoices, A/P Processing, 1099s, A/P Review, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.