AR Specialist is first level support with external customers regarding their credit account. Team member will be responsible for all aspects of managing the customer's credit account; credit investigation and credit line issuance, cash application, invoice collection and deduction management. Constant and consistent interaction with external customers and internal stakeholders will be the majority of this position; Customer Service, Operations, Sales and Sales Support.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $35,000 - 42,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Cash Applications, ACH / EFT / Wires
- Identifying, collecting and posting daily cash receipts to accounts.
- Calculating and analyzing remittances to ensure payment
- Facilitating customer requirements for billing, payments and or any and all information / communications
- Researching and resolving payment discrepancies with internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Special Project assistance as required.
- Review, research and issue credit memos per grant of authority schedule.
- Support Accounting, Customer Service, Sales and Sales Support as required.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in accounting / finance / business OR commensurate experience in accounts receivable / credit / collections / cash application
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of commercial collections experience
- Strong Excel Skills, including VLookups and Pivot Tables
Qualified candidates send resumes to email@example.com
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.