We are seeking a detail oriented Billing & Collections Specialist for a direct hire opportunity with a mid sized professional services firm in the Irvine area!
This company offers a collaborative work environment where health and wellness are emphasized and employees are encouraged to take advantage of their in-office gym among other amenities.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 58,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
Billing & Collections Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process billing for all Directors, Principals, and Managers
- Run Billing Worksheets, revise/transfer WIP for staff as needed
- AR collection calls/emails to clients regarding past due invoices and establish payment arrangement if needed
- Run weekly AR Aging reports for management team, review status of delinquent accounts, and inquire payment status
- Work closely with other departments to resolve billing/payment issues and conduct research as needed
- Process write-off or credit memos as needed
- Process credit card payments from clients, apply cash receipts, AR account reconciliation
- Responsible for updating clients' billing/contact information/automation of billing process
- Prepare & review monthly statements of aged accounts
Billing & Collections Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years of AR/billing experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience making collections calls of varying difficulty
This position will have an offer out by the end of next week so apply today to be considered!
skills: Billing, Credit Collections, Commercial Collections, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.