Immediate need for Billing Specialists
location: Reston, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Enter and research daily cash receipts to reconcile with open accounts receivable balances
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from internal departments.
- Researches unapplied cash general ledger accounts.
- Utilizes external payment systems to identify incoming cash for the timely application of cash (e.g., Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment -- WAWF, Invoice Payment Platform -- IPP).
- Analyzes open accounts receivable report to identity net effect and over/under balance.
- Perform research, verification, working with multiple departments both internal and external, processing payments and adjustment processing.
- 1-6 years' experience
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Experienced with Costpoint
- Ability to meet deadlines and goals in a high volume, fast paced environment is a must.
- Knowledge of cash accounting and accounts receivable process.
- Accounting Degree preferred.
- Must be detailed oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.