Purchase Card Administrator
Purchasing Card Administrator
Large technology company in RTP is looking for a PCard Administrator. Contract is set to be at least 6 months but could extend.
Pay is up to $21/hr depending on experience and availability.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
PCard Administrator Responsibilities:
- Process new card requests for employees globally, using corporate card providers stated processes
- Process card termination requests for employees globally, using corporate card providers stated processes
- Assist with Purchasing Card requests for limit changes, cost center add, internal orders, etc.
- Day to day liaison with credit card company, regarding accounts and product updates
- Answer questions / manage communications with employees and their managers
PCard Administrator Qualifications:
- Associates / Bachelors Degree
- 3 - 5 years experience
- Relationship management skills
- Self-motivated with proven organization and administrative skills
- Capable of working independently and applying analytical skills in accounting processes
- Able to write queries and extract reports from Corporate Card provider systems
Please apply below or email resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Expense Reports
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.