Exciting and fast-growing startup located in Torrance is hiring a rockstar Corporate Talent Acquisition Specialist.
This is a great opportunity for a talent professional to bring in a holistic approach to the talent acquisition process and provides tons of opportunity for growth and to eventually build out a team. If you enjoy developing and owning the entire process -- let's chat!
location: Gardena, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Own entire full-cycle recruitment process
- Develop and implement onboarding process
- Work with hiring managers to anticipate hiring needs and develop enticing job descriptions
- Provide hiring managers guidance on interview techniques
- Build up the company's profile via social media and industry boards to continually attract top talent
- Develop new candidate tracking system
- Utilize technology and data to develop KPIs
- Work in tandem with Director and Corporate HR
- Build out the recruitment process from the ground up!
- 3+ years full-cycle recruitment experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business (or related field)
- Proven record of developing recruitment platforms
- Ability to travel
Salary range is $90,000 to $100,000 + 10% discretionary bonus + benefits.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.