This position will be responsible for all of the regular recurring accounting and budgeting work. They will be a part of an established team and gain knowledge in cost accounting, inventory accounting, financial statements, and budgeting. If this sounds like you please don't hesitate to reach out!
location: San Marcos, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Oversee the client's accounting process including: monthly closings & analysis, fixed assets, prepare property & sales tax filings, and perform internal controls audits
- Annual budgets and updates, and monthly expenditures
- Develop financial dashboards and assist in the automation & integration of Accounting functions
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years of experience as an Accountant and Financial Analyst
- Previous experience utilizing any large ERP and advanced Excel
skills: Financial Analysis, Cost Accounting, Inventory, Standard Cost/Cost Accounting Standards
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.