job summary: Senior Financial Analyst
needed for critical ongoing reporting and data insights for well established company in the Richmond area! Professional culture with casual dress environment!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $33.65 - 36.00 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Serve as key support for forecasting, annual budget, long-term planning, and analytics for a variety of functional groups.
- Develop and manage the pricing and proposals process
- Provide timely periodic and ad hoc financial reporting results to management team, analyze and communicate variances to plans, and provide performance improvement recommendations.
- Provide support for month-end close activities and financial reporting within established deadlines, including monthly reporting of production activities, department cost results and variance analysis.
- Perform industry analysis of competitors, trends and external bench marking of key operating and financial metrics.
- Direct experience in cost allocations, pricing, financial modeling, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Knowledge of the main components and drivers of income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows.
- Ability to solve complex cost and pricing problems
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel & SAGE
skills: Business Analysis, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.