Our client is looking for a Project Accountant to join their team in the south San Diego county. This person will be leading all of the day to day accounting functions and coordinating with the different construction departments on various operational responsibilities.
location: El Cajon, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare, post and track the monthly requisitions
- Assist the Controller in monthly financial meetings regarding budgets and projections
- Manage cash collection for the projects
- Prepare the Monthly Project Forecast
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Five years of relevant experience in the construction industry
- Knowledge of standard accounting policies and procedures
- Previous ERP experience required
- Intermediate Excel Experience
skills: Excel, Excel Macros, Consolidations, Financial Reporting, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.