Accounts Payable Manager
High growth technology company in San Francisco is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Manager position to support their Corporate Accounting team. This position would supervise a few staff and be very hands on with all aspects of AP management and AP close. Experience with Netsuite and process improvement a huge plus. Plus apply directly for consideration.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies for accounts payable
- Meet A/P deadlines while ensuring that payables transactions are being coded accurately and processed efficiently for close periods
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and recommend changes and improvements to the accounts payable processes and systems to ensure scalability
- Review and approve employee expense reimbursements and ensure compliance with company policies
- Support weekly cash flow analysis and forecasting
- Work cross-functionally to ensure invoices are approved and paid on-time
- Manage all required filings(1099's, 1042's, etc.)
- Research, address and effectively communicate issues and vendor inquiries
- Organize and manage all vendor data including contracts, W-9's, etc.
- Train and coach staff and business partners on accounts payables tools and processes
- Assist the Accounting team with month-end close and special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in a Business related field(Finance or Accounting preferred)
- 7-12+ years of progressive work experience in Finance, Accounting, Audit or related areas
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to actively manage competing deliverables and solve complex issues independently
- Strong team player, capable of working cross functionally with teams, fostering a positive work environment
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.