job summary: Accounts Payable Coordinator Needed!!
Publicly traded, fast paced company in Westchester County, NY is looking for a a full cycle AP Coordinator to join their current team. The ideal candidate will be familiar with a CPG, Retail environment with familiarity with SAP.
location: White Plains, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- The AP Coordinator will be responsible for full cycle AP with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Processing of a high volume of invoices
- Manage purchase orders
- Coding, matching, batching
- 3 way vendor matching
- Vendor management
- ACH payments, wire transfers
- T&E reporting
- Responsible for GAAP and SOX compliance
- Assist Accounting when needed with close procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3-5 years of full cycle AP experience needed
- Strong Excel familiarity
- SAP is highly preferred.
skills: Vendor Relations, Accounts Payable, Accruals, Expense Reports, AP, Month-End Close, High Volume, Matching, Purchase Orders, A/P Processing, Coding/Batching, 1099s, A/P Review, EFT/Wire Transfer, Establish Payment Terms, Federal Acquisition Regulations, Imaging Processing, Manual A/P System, Payment Schedule/Cash Management/Aging
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.