job summary: Accounts Receivable Specialist Needed!
Very profitable CPG company in Westchester County, NY is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their fast paced team. If you have prior experience iwth AR, deductions and Excel within a CPG company - I have a job for you!
location: Tarrytown, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Be responsible for full cycle Accounts Receivable including but not limited to:
- High volume deduction management
- Cash application management
- Ability to manage billing accounts and charge backs where applicable
- Ownership of any adjustments needs for accounts
- ?Ability to place collection calls on past due invoices
- Take on special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 1-3 years of prior experience working within a high paced environment handling AR.
- General understanding of deductions
- Prior experience within a Consumer Product Goods Company.
skills: Excel, Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, Cash Management, Analysis, AR, Cash Posting, Invoices, Cash Handling, Medicare/Medicaid, Credit Card Receipts, Aging Receivables, Coding/Batching, A/R Review, AR Billing, Chargebacks/RMA, EFT/Lock Box, Manual A/R System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.