job summary: Senior Contract Recruiter
opening in the Richmond area! Recruiters, don't miss out!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Sourcing and recruiting talented individuals across a wide range of non-exempt and salaried roles primarily focused in Manufacturing, Operations, Quality, Finance, Procurement and other skilled roles.
- Sourcing and recruiting non-exempt and salaried roles for manufacturing, operations, quality, finance, procurement and other skilled roles for assigned functions while maintaining compliance with hiring procedures.
- Researching, developing and recommending multiple recruiting solutions and techniques for sourcing candidates.
- Managing all phases of the experienced hire recruiting process including sourcing, screening, selecting candidates, interviewing, presenting offers, negotiating, and finalizing hires/onboarding.
- A minimum of 7 years of demonstrated recruiting for manufacturing, operations and corporate function positions with a consistent track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find candidates and working in a high-volume environment.
- Working knowledge of virtual platforms to gain insights into talent pools, talent communities and talent channels.
- Knowledge of and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.