This person will partner with the Unit Leader but manage a West Coast region and management team. You would be responsible for the overall accuracy of financial data and results of the region.
location: El Cajon, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Oversee and manage the finance and accounting responsibilities for 8 locations across the West Coast
- Prepare regional budgets and forecasts and monitor actual results
- Be the strategic partner and process improvement point of contact for their consolidations
- Assist in the consolidation process of their 3 sister entities into one major roll up
- Review, analyze and make projections based on the P&l and company performance.
- Construction industry experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- C.P.A. preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years progressive experience in similar role
skills: CPA, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.