Sr. Human Resources BP
Are you in the market for new opportunities within Human Resources in Orange County? One of our favorite clients is looking for a Sr. Human Resources Business Partner for their organization.
This position is an ideal fit for an experienced HR Professional, to continue and grow their career within the credit card services industry.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
This Sr. Human Resources Business Partner will take on responsibilities, such as: Human Resource Functions:
- Benefits administration
- COBRA policies and guidelines
- Employee relations
- Employee training
- Performance management
- Policy implementation
- Employment law compliance.
- Troubleshoot telephone and voice mail system; handles minor repairs; and coordinates repairs with technicians when required
- Provide training for new and current employees on communication systems, including telephone and voice mail
- Supervise the receptionist, delegates projects as appropriate and ensures coverage of switchboard in the receptionist's absence
- Oversee special events for staff by coordinating committees, schedules, and budgeting
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 7+ years of human resource experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
For more details about this job description, please contact Joey Martin at 949-265-5851 or email@example.com
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.