Randstad's Client, a publicly traded financial services company, is seeking an Events Specialist for a 7+ month opportunity. The Events Specialist will be supporting a large organization with planning for national/international corporate events. This role requires at least 2 years of experience in a similar role and the ability to travel nationally/internationally (10% travel).
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Manage communication and deliverables for corporate events
- Partner with 3rd party planning companies to ensure event needs are met
- Develop and lead on-site registration process and badging
- Train and oversee onsite temporary staff during events
- 2+ years of meeting planning experience at a hotel, association, 3rd party event management company, or corporation
- Full understanding of event planning, operations, and marketing
- Flexibility and adaptability to unexpected demands
- Superior business written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work across all levels in an organization
skills: Presentations, Administration, Customer Service, Client Service, Event Coordination, Time and Accuracy Improvement of Financial, Writing - Documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.