job summary: Credit Assistant
The Credit Assistant will be responsible for new extensions of credit though research and analysis of client's financials.
location: Diamond Bar, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $41,600 - 45,760 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Provide support for the month end reporting, AR aging analysis and the quarterly and yearly audit.
- Assist in analyzing and controlling credit risks.
- Provide support in workout situations for credit loss prevention.
- Assist in the setup and securing of new accounts.
- Request AR insurance credit limit.
- Ensure all accounting and credit processes and policies are compliant with local, state and federal guidelines.
- Maintain accurate credit and accounting files.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Strong Word, PowerPoint and Outlook experience with intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
$20-$22/hr. Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Katie at 949-236-7258
skills: Excel, Excel Pivot Tables, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.