job summary: Accounts Payable Specialist
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for processing invoices and researching and resolving internal and external inquiries concerning account status.
location: Anaheim, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 5 Years
- Reconciles all vendor statements; addresses reconciliation issues and escalates issues, as necessary, for payment resolution.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and coordinates issues with vendors.
- Codes such items as vendor invoices, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct account codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- Prepares batch check runs.
- Posts all credit card payments to vendors; investigates any differences between amounts authorized and processed.
- Posts all credit card payments for expenses ensuring authorization and proper receipt obtained, transaction supported and documented.
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
- Issues 1099's in compliance with reporting requirements.
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department.
- 5+ years of accounts payable experience.
- Requires strong written, oral, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high degree of accuracy in a fast paced environment.
$18-$19/hr. Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Katie at 949-236-7258.
skills: A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.