Do you have high attention to detail? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and be a part of the solution? We're seeking a sharp and qualified team member for an established company on their Accounting team! This is a hands-on and challenging role, working closely with various personnel throughout the organization at all levels, in multiple domestic locations, ensuring general ledger activity is properly recorded.
The candidate must have the ability to multi-task under a deadline-oriented environment. They must have the ability to be both detail-oriented and analyze information from a high level perspective.
Email me to learn more if you are open to a new opportunity at Daniela.Santos@randstadusa.com. You must have accounting experience to be considered for this role.
location: Dover, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Assist in the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes and in preparing schedules for corporate reporting. Assist in explanation of monthly results.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to gain a detailed understanding of the financial results.
- Evaluate opportunities for process improvement in compliance with corporate policies and work with the respective functional areas to drive these enhancements.
- Perform and continually improve routines, systems, and procedures, with a high emphasis on process efficiency and data integrity.
- Prepare the monthly reporting of fixed asset additions, disposals or change notices. Provide oversight of fixed asset physical inventories to ensure compliance with company policy.
- Maintain intercompany activity and reconcile monthly, with the appropriate locations.
- Assist other department members on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance is a plus
- 5+ years of managing accounting process is desirable
- Advanced Excel skills including excellent knowledge of VLOOKUP and PivotTable functions
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Able to work/think independently with ability to problem solve
I look forward to connecting with you soon !
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accruals, Cash Applications, Cash Management, Bank Reconciliations, Analysis, AP, AR, Cash Posting, Cash Handling, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Aging Receivables, Audit - Internal, A/P Review, A/R Review, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.