The Compensation and Benefits Analyst is responsible for the communication, execution, life cycle management, analysis/reporting and ongoing monitoring of this company's global total rewards and performance management strategies.
location: Hawthorne, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- -Participate in development of, implement, communicate and maintain standardized compensation programs and guidelines including, but not limited to, the annual increment and promotion process, variable pay plans, Compensation Policy
- Conduct bench marking to ensure market competitiveness.
- Provide education and counsel to HR Business Partners, Line Managers, and Talent Acquisition regarding compensation issues, evaluating new positions, grade levels, job descriptions, promotions and transfers.
- Participate in design/evaluation, and implement and monitor the US health/welfare and 401(k)benefit programs.
- Manage, or assist in managing for non US locations, relationships with brokers and third party benefit solution providers.
- Monitor and ensure that the company is in compliance with all applicable compensation and benefits laws, regulations and collective bargaining agreements.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Business leaders to understand their issues related to compensation and benefits.
- Develop and sustain total rewards and performance management communication initiatives.
- Prepare reporting and analysis as part of total rewards and performance management structured processes and on an ad hoc basis
- Prepare Total Rewards data/information for Board and management presentations
- Build and sustain collaborative relationships at multiple levels in the company. Work through conflict to achieve resolution. Build trust by including others and by keeping the cross-functional teams focused on the success of the entire company.
- Understand the complexity of business
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5-8 years of relevant compensation and benefits experience. Experience with non US compensation planning and evaluation preferred.
- Working knowledge of compensation benchmarking survey tool(s) and demonstrated experience in compensation plan design and implementation.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills required; strong PowerPoint skills a plus
- Effectively translates data into actionable insights.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with associates at all levels.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way and to tailor key messages and presentation style to multiple audiences.
- Strong attention to detail, results orientation and an ability to prioritize on a consistent basis in an ever-changing environment.
skills: $100-250 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.