We are looking for an Accounting Manager with a mix of public and private accounting experience who wants to work for a large real estate company in Irvine!
The Accounting Manager will manage the daily accounting department activities to ensure that financial and operating reports are timely and accurately reflect the condition of global operating companies.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
Accounting Manager responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure financial reports are accurate and consistent with GAAP.
- Review monthly financial statements for the multiple domestic and foreign operating companies
- Supervise and review the monthly closing process
- Monitor daily cash balances and effectively manage and communicate cash flow related issues. Assist in overseeing global budgeting and consolidated financial reporting for offices in North America, Europe, and Asia
- Review and approve corporate invoices
- Understand and review transactions with affiliates such as fee income, cost reimbursements and deal costs allocations
- Manage financial audits
- Perform other duties as requested by management
The ideal Accounting Manager candidate will have 6+ years of accounting experience, have strong GAAP understanding, a current CPA (or working toward it), and have experience working for a larger international company.
If you are interested in this role apply now as it is going to be interviewing early next week!
skills: General Ledger, GAAP, International Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.