My Client is currently in search of a Financial Data Analyst
that leverages data and analytics to support pricing strategy and initiate execution across multiple market segments. This role will work cross-functionally to identify and execute on pricing initiatives as well as develop and track specific key performance indicators for the purpose of driving strategy decisions. This is a 3 to 6 month assignment.
The Financial Data Analyst
requires broad training in fields such as business administration, pricing, marketing, economics, statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, strategy, finance or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Requires minimum 1 years of directly related and progressively responsible experience.
location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 43 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Responsible for providing analytical support to Sales, Finance, and other business teams regarding 340B
- Manage data sets using common merge keys to validate customer relationships
- Validates existing analysis on potential opportunities
- Actively participates in the development of customer pricing strategies to enhance 340B offerings
- Develops and manages tools to facilitate pricing tactical execution and measure effectiveness to defined goals / objectives
- Performs related duties as assigned
Click to Apply
- Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, pricing, marketing, economics, statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, strategy, finance or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree and advanced Excel (vlookups especially)
- Requires minimum 1 years of directly related and progressively responsible experience.
- Sound expertise in financial / mathematical / analysis
- Proven ability to work analytically; synthesizing vast data into relevant, actionable information
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Very strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Expertise in Microsoft Suite applications (Word, Project, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Python and knowledge of Pandas library preferred but not required
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.