job summary: Are you a motivated general ledger accountant looking for a challenging career opportunity it Baltimore County? Do you value maintaining a work/life balance and working a consistent schedule?
A leading technology service provider in Parkville is looking for an Accounting Manager for a newly created role due to company growth. Serving as an individual contributor on the Management team, the incumbent will be responsible for both accounting and FP&A responsibilities supporting a $50M revenue business. The executive leadership team values maintaining a routine 40 hour work week, and can provide a path for professional development and growth.
location: Parkville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Review prepared financial statements at month end, and provide detailed post -close financial reports to Senior Management team
- Monthly ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Oversee the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process
- Ensure internal controls are maintained
- Oversight of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent required
- CPA highly preferred
- 6+ years' experience in accounting, with at least 1 year prior corporate accounting experience
- Strong working knowledge of ERP Accounting software and advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong communication skills both up and down the corporate ladder
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
skills: General Ledger, Financial Statements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.