Randstad Professionals is assisting a family-owned organization in the Kansas City Metro Area in their search for a Direct Hire Payroll Accountant / Project Administrator! If you enjoy a casual work environment and friendly co-workers, this is your opportunity!
location: Overland Park, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 7 to 3
education: High School
experience: 4 Years
Job duties for the Direct Hire Payroll Accountant / Project Administrator position include, but are not limited to:
- In-house payroll processing for approximately 150 employees, including Union and Non-Union professionals.
- Assisting with new hire on-boarding.
- Preparing and posting journal entries.
- Preparing account reconciliations.
- Working closely with Project Managers on items such as Change Orders, Certificates of Insurance, Invoicing, etc.
Requirements for the Direct Hire Payroll Accountant / Project Administrator position include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to work 7 am to 3 pm or 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- At least 4-years of related experience, including experience processing Union payroll.
- Experience working with a complex Accounting software package.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel...must be able to create reports via Excel from "scratch."
- Professional, yet laid-back demeanor.
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Desire to work in an environment with ever-changing priorities.
skills: Project Management, Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Union Payroll, Payroll - 50 - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.