Responsible for supporting and executing on a variety of programs, services and initiatives. Candidates are frequently accountable for pulling and analyzing of data, and/or creating reports.
Examples might include, but are not limited to:
- process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives
- ongoing oversight of a leadership/diversity/recognition/Q12 or general program oversight.
- participates in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with functional business partners.
- tracks performance of programs, services and initiatives
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
location: Des Moines, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 2 Years
- ability to disect and and understand the companies process workflow and current policies
- review current and upcoming proceedures to ensure compliance
- identifycommunication gaps in the process, recommend ways to improve policies
- critical thinking skills
- quality assurance and quality control experience preferred
- advanced Sharepoint expereince highly recommended (2-3 years)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.