Are you an ambitious Senior Financial Analyst with a strong knowledge of cost analysis and revenue in a manufacturing environment?
An expanding socially responsible consumer goods company is looking to add an additional layer to their finance department to support the VP of Finance. The company has seen significant year over year growth and show no signs of slowing down.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Produce analysis of actual performance versus standard and the identification of sources of variances
- Support the development of projects to improve cost performance
- Work on cost projects to review item profitability, manufacturing performance and will provide key period Operation scorecards
- Support the material planning and inventory process and also recommend updates to cost of goods standards
- Create customer item level income statements with actual results and publishing period scorecards
- Track and analyze variances to expectations and support the development of strategic recommendations
- Track and analyze trade expense and promotions
- Work with the sales team to update forecasts, develop annual plans and work on various key customer promotion analysis
How to Apply
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5 - 7 years' experience in a consumer products finance role
- Experience in cost analysis and revenue management is a must
- Manufacturing industry experience is highly desirable
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Nigel.Butler@randstadusa.com
skills: Excel, Excel Macros, Competitive Analysis, $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.