job summary: Randstad Professionals
is recruiting for a Payroll Specialist to join a global entertainment organization here in sunny Las Vegas, Nevada.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Audit employee time records, including exception time to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare special payments, complex pay and payroll deduction calculations.
- Assist with questions, concerns or requests regarding payroll.
- Prepare and process paid time off adjustments as needed.
- Prepare and process stop payments, void checks, direct deposit reversals and over-payment collection.
- Perform time allocation process after each payroll.
- Certified Payroll Certification (CPP) preferred
- Three to five years payroll processing experience in a corporate environment
- Strong working knowledge of taxable fringe benefits; treatment of stock transactions; qualified and non-qualified deferred compensation
Compensation ranges from $20-24/hour DOE.
For immediate consideration please apply now or email your word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: 401K, Human Resources, Expatriate Tax, 403B, ERISA, Unemployment, Payroll Tax, Commissions, Union Payroll, Manual Payroll System, Certified Payroll Professional, Stock Administration, Benefit Administration, Payroll Processing, Data Processor, Withholding Taxes, Severance Tax, Deferred Compensation, Payroll One, Payroll Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Payroll Tax-Multistate, 1099s, Federal State Reports, Flexible Benefit Administration (Cafeteria Plan), Insurance Claim Processing, Payroll - 50 - 500, Payroll - 500+, Pension/DB, W-2 End of Year, Workers Compensation Reporting Claims, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.