We are seeking a Staff Accountant with ideally 2+ years of experience in the accounting field. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior accountant who is excited to join a large and publicly traded company and continue to further develop skill set in corporate accounting.
Employer is a leader in its industry and a Fortune 500!
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $42,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Responsible to review & analyze balance sheet and income statement trends for a select group of operations
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Research and correct general ledger account discrepancies
- Research and resolve reconciling items on bank reconciliations
- Audit and project support
- Able to work with minimum supervision in a team oriented environment
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications
- High energy, a positive attitude
- Oracle experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related discipline required
Click to apply or email Karla.Alfonzo@Randstadusa.com to express interest and discuss your qualifications. We are ready to interview you today!
skills: Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.