Looking to hire a Accounts Receivable Manager for our growing publicly traded services organization located in Philadelphia. This is a very exciting opportunity to join their expanding finance team. This position is going to be responsible for all cash applications and its implications on the business.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Performing cash accounting functions by reviewing, verifying and reconciling accounts.
- Captures accounting transactions using financial systems.
- Responsible for identifying and remediating accounting discrepancies to produce accurate and credible financial information.
- Reports to the Manager, Cash Accounting and is accountable for producing accurate and credible results.
- Resolve and adjust bank accounts for discrepancies between General Ledger and bank statements to ensure financial statements are accurate.
- Responsible for reviewing variances and ensuring consistency in accounting processes.
- Analyze critical accounts such as, the cash clearing accounts and calculate financial adjustments and ensure proper accounting of cash.
- Daily reconciliation of Customer Payment Portal
- Work closely with remote team to ensure completeness and accuracy of daily cash postings
- Review accounts receivable account reconciliations
- Resolve discrepancies within the accounts receivable balance and provide resolution recommendations
- Resolve open dispute by working with sales, customer services, finance and external customers
- Report weekly progress to Director of Accounts Receivable
- Escalate issues with supporting explanations
- Identify process improvement opportunities and technology enablers,
- Maintain adequate balance between supporting sales and ensuring financial policies are maintained as prescribed by finance audit requirements.
- Facilitate relationship with Global Invoice to Cash Center and local business office team members
- Assess compliance with internal customer Service Level Agreements (e.g., timeliness, quality, productivity)
- 8+ years of related experience
- Ideal candidate will have experience in the media and/or entertainment industry
- An understanding of overall Invoice to Cash process with experience
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Adaptable to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks
- Ability to research and reconcile account balances
- Excellent communication skills
For immediate consideration for this exciting opportunity please send your resume in a word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cecilia Bjurstrom l Sr. Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Finance & Accounting | Human Resources E-Mail: email@example.com Direct: 610-382-9742
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.