Our client is a publicly traded, fast growing international organization located in Philadelphia. They are looking to add an Accounts Receivable Manager for their expanding finance team. This is a very exciting opportunity that contributes largely to the financial growth of the overall organization with lots of visibility to the executive team. This position is going to be responsible for all cash applications and its implications on the business.
For immediate consideration for this exciting opportunity please send your resume in a word document directly to: email@example.com
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Performing cash accounting functions by reviewing, verifying and reconciling accounts.
- Captures accounting transactions using financial systems.
- Responsible for identifying and remediating accounting discrepancies to produce accurate and credible financial information.
- Reports to the Manager, Cash Accounting and is accountable for producing accurate and credible results.
- Resolve and adjust bank accounts for discrepancies between General Ledger and bank statements to ensure financial statements are accurate.
- Responsible for reviewing variances and ensuring consistency in accounting processes.
- Analyze critical accounts such as, the cash clearing accounts and calculate financial adjustments and ensure proper accounting of cash.
- Daily reconciliation of Customer Payment Portal
- Work closely with remote team to ensure completeness and accuracy of daily cash postings
- Review accounts receivable account reconciliations
- Resolve discrepancies within the accounts receivable balance and provide resolution recommendations
- Resolve open dispute by working with sales, customer services, finance and external customers
- Report weekly progress to Director of Accounts Receivable
- Escalate issues with supporting explanations
- Identify process improvement opportunities and technology enablers,
- Maintain adequate balance between supporting sales and ensuring financial policies are maintained as prescribed by finance audit requirements.
- Facilitate relationship with Global Invoice to Cash Center and local business office team members
- Assess compliance with internal customer Service Level Agreements (e.g., timeliness, quality, productivity)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3-5 years of cash application related work experience
- An overall understanding of the Order to Cash process
- Experience in process improvement activities
- Ability to research, interpret and reconcile account balances
- MS Office (Especially Excel)
For immediate consideration for this exciting opportunity please send your resume in a word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cecilia Bjurstrom l Sr. Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Finance & Accounting | Human Resources E-Mail: email@example.com Direct: 610-382-9742
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.